Clinique Lip Glosses
Since your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, having smooth, healthy lips only enhances that first impression. Glosses moisturize the lips and give them a smooth, shiny appearance. With the right gloss, you can avoid dry, chapped lips while adding a tiny amount of color for a healthy smile.What Clinique lip gloss products are available?
There's a generous assortment of gloss single items, duos, and sets available in sizes from sample to standard. They are available as creams, gels, liquids, and even solid form in a variety of colors like black, brown, peach, pink, purple, red, and more. There are also a variety of finishes from a fun, glittery effect to sheer, shimmering, and matte. The products also offer a good number of desirable features in being alcohol-free, paraben-free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, and offering protection from the sun. Their products are also cruelty-free, meaning they do not test products on animals.How do you apply gloss?
- Prep the lips: Make sure all dead, dry cells are removed before applying. A scrub can be used to remove these, applied for two to three minutes, and then rinsed completely.
- Softening: Use a balm or conditioner to finish eliminating any dryness. Apply and leave for one to two minutes before moving on to the next step.
- Blot the balm: Using a tissue, blot to remove the excess balm or conditioner so it will not bleed or impact the products you will be using in the next steps.
- Draw a line: With a liner pencil in a color of your choosing, apply starting in the middle of the upper lip and following the natural outline to the corners of the mouth. Repeat this for the lower lip. You can also fill everything in with the pencil if you wish, as it makes a great base.
- Apply the lipstick: Using a brush and short strokes, fill in the area outlined with the pencil.
- Apply the gloss: Apply it starting at the center and dragging the applicator sponge along the entire length of the mouth. Be careful with the application and don't color outside the lines. When you're satisfied with the appearance, carefully blot to get rid of the excess for a more polished look.
Though the products come in a large variety of colors and finishes, when selecting a color, you should select one that matches your own coloring.
- Berry colors: Lighter shades tend to work for fair skin types. Cool colors with shimmer complement medium skin types. For darker skin types, dark plum colors are flattering.
- Nudes: Sheer nudes are good for fair skin. Copper tones work nicely on medium skin tones. For darker skin types, glittery browns and chocolates are a good match.
- Pink colors: If you are fair-skinned, sheer pink will work. Warmer shades blend with medium skin types. For dark skin, wild purple and fuchsias match well.