Christian Dior Womens Sunglasses
One of the most influential designers of the century, Normandy-born Christian Dior founded his eponymous label in 1947. Christian Dior womens sunglasses are sized to fit the face of an adult woman. The Christian Dior line of sunglasses features the Dior signature on the earpiece.How do you select a size of Christian Dior sunglasses?
If you have an existing pair of glasses that fits you well, measure them with a ruler or tape measure that uses millimeters as the units of measure. The measurements customarily appear on the glasses printed as three consecutive numbers: lens width, bridge width, and temple length. If this is your first pair of sunglasses, you can also take the measurements yourself. The measurements are sized in millimeters. A ruler with millimeter measurements allows you to measure the width of the bridge of your nose, the width of your face from one temple to the other, and the width of your eyes.How do you select a pair of Christian Dior sunglasses?
- Select a lens shape: Christian Dior womens sunglasses are available in oval, round, rectangular, aviator, and cats eye shapes.
- Choose a frame material: Select metal or plastic. Choose glasses that are framed or frameless around the lenses.
- Select a frame color: There are Christian Dior sunglasses for women in a range of solid colors, including black, white, and red. There are also metallic frames, including gold and silver. You could also select printed frames, such as ones featuring a cheetah print.
- Choose a lens color: Christian Dior sunglasses offer lenses that are black, dark gray, pink, and other colors.
- Select the sun-protection type: There are sunglasses that offer UVA, UVB, or both types of sun protection.
Christian Dior womens sunglasses require careful cleaning and storage. Always store your sunglasses in a protective sunglasses case to prevent damage to the lenses or frames. To clean your sunglasses, gently rub them with a lens cleaning cloth and a liquid cleaner that is specifically designed for eyewear lenses. Pre-moistened lens towelettes made for sunglasses may also be used. Never clean your sunglasses with paper towels or clothing. The rough surface of those materials may grind dust, dirt, and other fine particles into the lenses and scratch the surface. Avoid the use of common soaps or household detergents. Extra-strength soaps and cleaning agents, particularly glass cleaners, are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings over time.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Christian Dior.