Hunter Boots for Men
Meant to resist water while looking chic at the same time, mens Hunter boots come in a variety of designs and styles to meet every need. For everyday, gardening, athletic, or casual wear, the British footwear company offers its signature high-performance, heavy-duty boots handcrafted using genuine rubber and other materials.
What Are Some Hunter Boot Styles?
Made with the same process the company has been using since the 1950s, Hunter is most known for its signature original rain boots, but the brand offers numerous styles of boots in a variety of lengths and colors with different accents and embellishments for added flair.
- Mens Original Tall Rain Boots: The cornerstone of the Hunter brand, its Tall Rain boots come in a variety of colors, including black, green, navy, brown, and even in patterns such as stripes. Choose the right size from mens sizes ranging from 7 to 13.
- Mens Original Chelsea Boots: An ankle-length rain boot, this style features elasticized sides to make putting boots on and off less difficult, and these boots come in shades of red, green, black, blue, and dark gray.
- Mens Original Short Rain Boots: A shorter version of the Tall Rain Boots, this design comes in shades like yellow, red, green, gray, and navy, and features an adjustable fit via the side buckle on the boot.
What Are Some Features of Hunter Boots?
Though their main benefit is water resistance, Hunter boots offer a bevy of features for those who desire comfortable, flexible, and reliable footwear.
- Non-Skid Sole: Avoid slippage while walking in wet areas when you wear Hunter boots. This is due to the tread on the soles exterior, which makes it less risky to walk in rain and other inclement weather.
- Full Lining: Keep feet dry in wet weather with the soft interior lining of Hunter footwear.
- Waterproof Exterior: Hunters claim to fame with its original line of boots is water resistance, which means each boot is waterproof from top to bottom, up to the gusset, including every style ranging from the Hunter Original to the Chelsea to the Argyll.
What Materials Are Used to Make Hunter Boots?
Hunter uses authentic materials to create its handcrafted boots, shoes, and loafers. Though the most prominent material is rubber, several types of material come together to create the signature boot styles from this iconic brand. In fact, each boot is made up of 28 different pieces.
- Vulcanized Rubber: Unlike regular rubber, vulcanized rubber has been heat-treated so it can withstand extreme temperatures. Hunter boots have a matte finish.
- Polyester Fabric: Hunter designs are lined with soft polyester to keep wearers feet warm, dry, and comfortable.
- Elastic Fabric: On some models, including short boots, elastic sides let you pull on and remove boots.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Hunter.