Choosing the Right Pair of Fashion Earrings
Earrings are one of the manu pieces of jewelry to brighten up your face or compliment your outfit. In the range of Kendra Scott fashion earrings you can find different jewelry designs for young and old in gold, rose gold or silver. Pair your earrings with a gorgeous necklace and bracelet when heading to a special occasion to make a statement.
What Should I Consider When Choosing a New Pair of Earrings?
While you may love the look of many different kinds of earrings, not every style will suit every face. To ensure that you get the right style of Kendra Scott earrings you should consider the following factors:
- Face shape: The shape of your face can determine what style will look good on you. You should also factor in your face shape when looking for a suitable necklace.
- Bone structure: Large bone structures can carry off big, heavy earrings, while if you have a small and fine bone structure, you should look for smaller, delicate jewelry.
- Lifestyle: Business women are better to choose more conservative earrings that are not too flashy. Moms that spend a lot of time with their kids should avoid drop earrings, which babies may feel tempted to grab and pull.
- Personality: You can definitely show your personality when it comes to choosing earrings. If you have a natural look then you should opt for plain and simple gold or silver, whereas if you have a more dynamic and fashion-forward go for square, rectangular or triangle shapes in different colors. Match with a great necklace to complete your look.
Which Style of Earrings are Ideal for My Face Shape?
Check out this guide for the most recommended earring style for different face shapes. Once you know what you should be looking for, you should have an easier time selecting the right fashion accessory.
- Round face: If you have a round face then you should avoid large hoops or button studs which will emphasize the roundness. Drop earrings are a great choice as they make your face look longer.
- Oval face: Oval faced ladies are lucky that they can wear practically anything they want, although simple studs or triangular shapes look good.
- Heart face: By wearing chandelier or tear drop earrings that are wider at the bottom, you are able to fill in the lower part of your face so it looks more balanced.
- Square face: Stay away from square shapes and opt for large hoops, circular or oval shaped earrings.
- Long and narrow face: Round earrings will make your face look fuller so choose medium sized hoops or drop earrings.
For more information on sizing and measurements, see manufacturer site for details.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Kendra Scott.