Kiki de Montparnasse Women's Intimates and Sleepwear
Kiki de Montparnasse was an accomplished woman, born Alice Ernestine Prin in 1901. The lingerie collection that bears her name offers high-end intimate apparel and sleepwear for women.What types of women's intimates are included in this line?
Luxury lingerie is what this brand is famous for. This can take the form of bras, corsets, nightgowns, robes, and sets. Many of these items have a vintage look. They are perfect for special occasions or nights out. Others are standard separates for day-to-day wear.
- Bathrobes: Robes by this designer include a vintage '60s-'70s pink chenille women's bathrobe and simple black lounge robes.
- Separates: This brand makes bras, thongs, and corsets that are sold as separates. Examples include the Blush nude lace demi bra, the Muse demi lune thong, and open-front corsets that can be paired with bras. Bottoms are available in a variety of cuts, including briefs and bikinis.
- Bra and panty sets: This line includes coordinated sets, including the Corselette lace silk bra and underwear set, the Ladies of the Canyon pin-up style ombré bra and panty set, and the Leavers lace nuit boyshorts and Corselette bra set.
- Loungewear: This loungewear includes 100% silk slips in dusty rose and white silk scoop neck babydoll nightshirts.
This line includes both natural and synthetic fabrics.
- Silk: Silk is a natural fiber that is spun by worms. It's breathable, soft, and can be made into several types of fabric. Shiny charmeuse, matte crepe, and crisp taffeta are all examples of silk fabrics. In this line, lightweight silk fabrics like georgette and charmeuse are used in bras and panties. Sturdier taffetas are used in items like corsets.
- Acetate: This is a semi-synthetic fabric, made from wood pulp that has been heavily processed. It can be combined with other fibers including silk, wool, or cotton. Acetate is a lightweight and delicate fiber. In this line, acetate is often used in robes and loungewear. Acetate can be made into woven or knit fabrics. In this line, it's often combined with silk to create a more durable fabric than acetate alone.
- Spandex: Spandex is added to some items like bras and panties for stretch. The flexibility of Spandex makes it possible to get a snug fit.
The Voyeur Cage panties and bra are designed to get attention more than to provide support. Made of black silk and Spandex, they evoke traditional bondage gear.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Kiki de Montparnasse.