Pink Heels for Women
Heels for women with pink design schemes are practical footwear options for casual and elegant events and occasions. Many shoe styles are available with unique measurements, so you can easily pick a product that will blend properly with contemporary or vintage apparel. Most of the pink heel designs that are available have design elements that are suitable for kids and grown-ups.What height options do pink heels have?
Like all heels, pink heels come in a number of height ranges.
- Low Heel: Low heels are typically defined as any height from 1/2 inch to 2 inches. They are often wide. Low heels are a common choice for girls and events that require a lot of walking.
- Medium Heel: Medium heels are common professional wear and are also great for formal events. They range in height between 2 and 3 1/2 inches.
- High Heel: High heels range from 3 1/2 inches to 6 or 7 inches. They are used in high fashion and other events that don't require a lot of walking.
- Wide: This stable heel style is sometimes referred to as chunky. It is typically as wide as the sole of the shoe and is about the size of an entire heel. The toe side of these heels is often a straight line that is perpendicular to the rest of the heel.
- Wedge: Wedge heels are fully connected to the toe of the shoe in a continuous line. These shoes are often cushioned in cork, and the sides may be exposed cork, fabric, or leather.
- Narrow or Stiletto: These shoes narrow in width as they go down, supporting the heel on a narrow point that is a half-inch or less in diameter. Stilettos can be high or low and are a common style in designer shoes.
- Platform: Platform shoes offer a raised surface on the toe. This allows you to raise the overall shoe height without as steep of an angle for your toes. Platforms can be used with any heel width or style.
- Leather, Suede, and Animal Skin: Natural, animal-skin products can be dyed to provide any shade of pink from blush to fuchsia. This can include soft, matte leather or suede, shiny patent leather, snakeskin, crocodile skin, and more.
- Vegan Leather or Vinyl: For those who like the look and durability of leather but prefer their shoes to be animal-free, synthetic leathers are a great option.
- Fabric: Fabric heels are another attractive option, and these offer a number of shades of solid pink as well as prints. Satin, sateen, and canvas are three common shoe fabrics to choose from.