Steel Garden & Patio Umbrella Stands
If you are looking for a way to hold your patio umbrella up straight and strong, a steel garden umbrella stand can do the trick. With so many to choose from, you are bound to find the right umbrella base for your outdoor patio set. An umbrella stand is a practical and attractive addition to your backyard.
Are there various size umbrella stands available?
Yes. Umbrella stands come in a wide range of sizes. For example, if you are considering a round umbrella stand, you can find them in a range of diameters, from 17.5, 18, 20, and 22 inches. They also come in 27.4 to 28 inches.
Are all umbrella bases round?
No. You have a wide range of shapes and styles to choose from, including
- Round and half-round wall hugger style.
- Sand-filled base with wheels.
- Side table with steel and stone umbrella base.
What are umbrella stands made of?
Some of them are made of resin, concrete, granite, and stone. They come in a variety of finishes, decorative patterns, and colors. The many types of steel used for outdoor umbrella stands include
- Granite and stainless.
- Cast iron.
How will a patio umbrella stand complement my outdoor area?
If you choose to add an umbrella to your garden, to ensure it yields the look of your own personal taste, an umbrella stand for your patio umbrella is a good place to start. If you want to set the right tone, there are a few design options to consider.
- If you want a strong base so that your patio umbrella and table will not be moved, and you do not want to see the stand, there are in-ground umbrella stands which cannot be seen.
- If you want to move your outdoor patio umbrella and table to accommodate different occasions, you may want to consider a stylish planter box that you can fill with sand for the necessary weight to stabilize the umbrella. You can look for one with wheels to make it easy to move.
- If you do not have a patio table but still want to be able to sit outdoors in the shade, you can choose an umbrella base that doubles as a table. You will be able to sit in the shade, put your cold drink on the table, and easily maneuver your seating to avoid the direct sunlight.