Tangerine Athletic Apparels for Women
Tangerine is a brand of apparel whose offerings include athletic clothing and activewear for women. These are clothes appropriate for exercising, practicing sports, or active pursuits such as hiking. Tangerine athletic apparels for women can be found in a variety of patterns and colors.What types of women's athletic apparel does Tangerine offer?
Tangerine styles include:
- Jackets: Most models have long sleeves, with some jackets featuring Mandarin collars and others that are hoodie style. They can have an open front with a zipper or be half-zippered pullovers.
- Pants: Styles for women include long, cropped, and capris, with some types such as yoga pants being close-fitting and others featuring a more relaxed fit.
- Tops: Categories include racerback tops, tank tops, and T-shirts with both short and long sleeves.
- Shorts: These come in varying lengths from short to knee length in stretch fabrics and drawstring styles. Designs range from loose-fitting running shorts to snug yoga shorts.
The design details on some articles of this brand's clothing include:
- Mesh cut panels or insets
- Zippered pockets
- Sleeve thumb holes
The brand's athletic apparel is manufactured using materials such as polyester, nylon, rayon, and cotton. Items are frequently made from a blend of these fabrics and may include spandex for stretchability.How do you select workout clothes?
It's a good idea to select clothing according to the specific activity in which you plan to participate. You can narrow down the options when choosing clothes for a workout by looking at these factors:
- Activity: Take into account the sport you will be engaging in. Loose clothing will let you move freely. Consider shorts or form-fitting pants when cycling to avoid getting anything caught in exercise equipment.
- Material: Some materials wick moisture away from the body more than others. Among these are bamboo, cotton, and fabrics containing polypropylene.
- Weather: Take into account the climate if you'll be exercising outside. Select apparel that is appropriate for the heat. Dress in layers that can be removed if the temperature rises.
- Color: You can choose colors according to personal preference. However, based on the results of research studies, authorities recommend that pedestrians choose brighter colors over darker ones to make them more visible to drivers when practicing activities that take place near roads, such as cycling and running.